1. Please check your pedal size before buying.
2. Fine workmanship, the design of individual character and light and beautiful.
3. Reduce accidents because of its wide non-slip surface.
4. Specially designed surface that works better in snowy or rainy conditions.
Before Installation: ark the car safely; takes the key out of the ignition; apply parking brake.
After Installation: Check the pedals mechanism periodically to insure that the pedal is secure and fits properly.
FOR BRACKET INSTALLATION:
1. Use the L shape brackets.
2. Attach the L shape brackets onto the aluminum pedal. (Fig. A1)
3. Align the aluminum pedal onto the top of the original pedal , rotate the L brackets so they grab onto the backside of the original pedal , and then firmly tighten the screws / nuts .(Fig. A2)
FOR PERMANENT INSTALLATION:
1. Drill bit required (1/8″ ± bit).(Drill bit not included)
2. Pry off the piastic cover from the top of the original pedal ,(Fig.B1)
3. Align the aluminum pedal onto the top of the original pedal , drill a 1/8¡± hole for each mounting hole as needed to secure the pedal , and then firmly tighten the screws / nuts.(Fig.B2)
- Size: 1 PCS: 11*5*0.5CM 1 PCS: 13*7.5*0.5CM
- Weight: 250G
- Material: Aluminum Alloy and Plastic
- Color: Black & Silver
- Package Content: 2PCS Sets of Pedals £¨All necessary Bolts and Nuts